5 Hard Things To Pray For Your Husband
Some of the things we need to pray for our husbands are difficult in and of themselves, but what they need from us are specific, hard prayers for their spiritual growth. Here are five hard prayers I pray for my husband and would encourage you to pray for yours.
1. Conviction of Sin
I pray that the Holy Spirit convicts my husband of his sin and reminds him of the need for ongoing repentance; a convicted man who finds God’s grace in Jesus will remain grateful; pray that God continues to press in on your husband’s heart so that he remains sensitive to sin.
2. Humility of Heart
A proud man thinks too highly of himself, too little of everyone else, and has lost sight of God; a proud husband will not be open to necessary rebuke or correction; however, a humble man is teachable and will submit himself to the word of God regardless of his temperament.
3. Patience in Life
A man’s lack of patience tarnishes his image of God, because God is patient with us in all our frailty and obstinacy. A patient husband is one who recognizes that he has benefited from God’s patience throughout his life.
4. Love for God
I want my husband to love God more than he loves me or our children, because if he loved us more than God, we would become his idols and eventually disappoint him; I know that if he loves God first, he will love me better than I can imagine.
5. Discipline from God
When our husbands are doing well, we should praise God, but we should also pray that God would do whatever it takes to keep our men’s hearts focused on him.
How do I pray for my husband?
There are 20 different ways to pray for your husband:
- Pray for his day.
- Pray for his health.
- Pray for his job.
- Pray that he will obey the Lord.
- Pray Scripture over him (Prov. 3:5-6 is a great place to start!).
- Pray specifically for the current situations in your lives.
- Pray for the challenges he is facing.
- Pray for his fears.
What the Bible says about praying for a husband?
Praying for your future husband’s friends and community is another great way to lift him up in prayer before you meet him! Proverbs 13:20 says, “Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm.”
How do I pray for a sick husband?
You said in your word, “Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water, and I will take away sickness from among you.” Gracious Lord, I have worshiped you with my whole heart and soul.
What is the spirit of conviction?
Only the Holy Spirit can produce true sin conviction; it is the Holy Spirit who convinces man that Jesus died for sin; it is the Holy Spirit who convinces the unbeliever that Jesus is Savior; and it is the Holy Spirit who convinces the unbeliever that sins are truly forgiven for those who truly believe in Christ.
What is a good prayer for healing?
Loved God, I pray that you will comfort me in my suffering, strengthen the hands of my healers, and bless the methods used to cure me; give me such faith in the power of your grace that I may put my complete trust in you even when I am afraid; through our Savior Jesus Christ, Amen.
What can I do for long life with my husband?
Instead of fasting on Karwa Chauth, here are 5 things you can do to help your husband live longer!
- Get him into the habit of eating anti-aging foods.
- Yoga. Yoga is an important part of living a healthy and balanced life.
- Seat belt reminder.
- Positive outlook.
How do you pray for a struggling marriage?
Fill me with Your Spirit. Remove the anger and hurt I feel toward my spouse from my heart. Surround me with comfort, strength, and wisdom. Pour Your love into me, my spouse, and my marriage.
How do I bless my husband?
Here’s how you can truly express your gratitude and bless your husband:
- Rack your brain. Think back over the last few weeks.
- Less nagging. I am still working on this one.
- Focused attention.
- Little words of encouragement.
- Brag about him.
- Pray for your husband.
How do I wait on God’s husband?
While you wait for God, here are some fun things to do.
- Read your Bible more. Most people find it difficult to read their Bible.
- Pray more. A two-minute prayer before bed will not suffice.
- Fast more.
- Go to church more.
- Pay your tithes.
- 6.Be happy alone.
- Learn more.
- Truly make God the center of your life.
Why should we pray for our husbands?
When you pray for your husband on a daily basis, God will bless your marriage. Your husband will become a better person as a result of God’s intervention in his life, and your marriage will undoubtedly improve. The two of you will grow closer as your hearts are more open to one another.
What are God’s promises for marriage?
Using God’s Mighty Promises to Strengthen Your Marriage
- U201cDo not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
- U201cAnd my God will supply all of your needs according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.u201d
How can I pray for my husband to love me?
Short prayers to rekindle my husband’s love for me.
- Lord, I confess my sins and ask for your forgiveness.
- Loving God, I can do nothing on my own
- therefore, I need your help today.
- Lord, soften my husband’s heart and make him fall in love with me again.
- Lord, I remove all distractions from my husband’s mind.
How do you pray?
Learn to Pray in Four Simple Steps
- Step 1: Address Heavenly Father.
- Step 2: Thank Heavenly Father.
- Step 3: Ask Heavenly Father.
- Step 4: Close in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Praying in a Group.
- Pray Always, With Sincerity, and Faith in Christ.
How do I pray for my son?
In the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, we bless these children, young and old, Amen. My friend, prayer works, and I encourage you to continue praying over your son in the Spirit on all occasions and with all kinds of requests.