Does God hear my prayers?
Prayer allows us to enjoy God (Revelation 3:20), confess our sin (1 John 1:9), ask Him to meet our needs (Psalm 50:15), and align our wills with His (Jeremiah 29:11u201312).
Is God listening to my prayers?
God promises that when we approach Him with a sincere heart, He will always listen, and He even knows our prayers before we say them. Lean in and keep praying when God seems distant or silent.
What are signs that God is listening to your prayers?
God Is Answering Your Prayers in 4 Ways
- God Answers Your Prayers Through Scripture. God always speaks through His word.
- God Answers Your Prayers Through Others.
- God May Answer Your Prayers Audibly.
Why does God not hear my prayers?
– God will not answer your prayers if they are motivated by selfish motives and driven by hidden pride in your heart; whoever turns away his ear from hearing the Law, his prayer [shall be] abomination.
How can I talk to God?
Because prayer is primarily rooted in religion, it can be thought of as a more formal way to communicate with God; however, you can pray in any way that feels comfortable to you. While you can pray at any time and in any place, it is beneficial to set aside specific times of the day to pray.
What are the 7 signs of the Holy Spirit?
Wisdom, understanding, counsel, fortitude, knowledge, piety, and fear of the Lord are the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit, which some Christians accept as a definitive list of specific attributes, while others see them as examples of the Holy Spirit’s work through the faithful.
How do you know when God speaks to you?
You can instead make new choices.
- God’s Audible Voice.
- Wise Counsel.
- Visions and Dreams.
- Your Inner Knowing.
- Blocked Paths.
- Do you do your devotions or Bible study every day but consciously choose to live in direct opposition to His word?
How do you know when God is telling you something?
Repetition, or when a theme or message jumps out at you repeatedly, is one of the most obvious ways God tries to get your attention. It can be through Scripture, sermons, articles, podcasts, or any other means He chooses.
What do I do when God is silent?
Bring it to the Lord, speak to him, be honest in front of him, trust that he hears you, take refuge in his faithfulness, and know that there is a mighty God who loves you behind every heavy silence.
How can I hear God’s voice?
How do you go about practicing listening prayer?
- Bring your request for guidance to God.
- Wait in silence for 10-12 minutes for God to speak to you.
- Write down any Scripture, songs, impressions, or pictures God gives you.
- Share how God spoke to you with your prayer partners and follow God’s will.
What to do when you feel like God isn’t answering your prayers?
Here are three simple methods:
- Speak Truth to yourself. When we remember God’s promises to us from His Word, we’re able to keep our heads facing forward on the path He has for us.
- Rest in Him.
What is God phone number?
God’s phone number ( 776-2323, no area code ) appears on the pager of the Carrey character in the 2003 Jim Carrey comedy “Bruce Almighty,” so moviegoers naturally dialed it and asked to speak with God.
What is the best prayer to God?
Loved God, I pray that you will comfort me in my suffering, strengthen the hands of my healers, and bless the methods used to cure me; give me such faith in the power of your grace that I may put my complete trust in you even when I am afraid; through our Savior Jesus Christ, Amen.
Do I pray to God or Jesus?
We cannot go wrong when we pray directly to God the Father, who is our Creator and whom we should worship. We have direct access to God through Jesus, who is not limited to priests and prophets, but is available to all of us.