How can I know God is listening to my prayers?
Prayer is a wonderful blessing, and we’re promised that Heavenly Father is always listening, but it can be difficult to recognize His answers. Either God hears you or He doesn’t, and it’s up to you to figure out whether He does or doesn’t.
If God doesn’t respond to your prayers, there’s no point in praying; if He does, we must learn to commune with Him in prayer and recognize His answers; if we don’t feel He is listening, we may need to experience some personal growth.
Is God listening to me when I pray?
We are taught in the scriptures that if we address God with faith and real intent, He will always hear our prayers and will answer them; in our hearts, we will feel the confirmation that He does hear us, a sense of peace and calm; and we will also feel that everything will be fine if we follow the Father’s will.
What are signs that God is listening to your prayers?
God Is Answering Your Prayers in 4 Ways
- God Answers Your Prayers Through Scripture. God always speaks through His word.
- God Answers Your Prayers Through Others.
- God May Answer Your Prayers Audibly.
Why does God listen to our prayers?
“This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us,” 1 John 5:14 says. This is because we are constantly plagued with doubts, wondering if He hears us or listens to our prayers.
How do I get God to listen to my prayers?
How do you go about practicing listening prayer?
- Bring your request for guidance to God.
- Wait in silence for 10-12 minutes for God to speak to you.
- Write down any Scripture, songs, impressions, or pictures God gives you.
- Share how God spoke to you with your prayer partners and follow God’s will.
How do you know God is helping you?
You can instead make new choices.
- God’s Audible Voice.
- Wise Counsel.
- Visions and Dreams.
- Your Inner Knowing.
- Blocked Paths.
- Do you do your devotions or Bible study every day but consciously choose to live in direct opposition to His word?
Why does God not hear my prayers?
– God will not answer your prayers if they are motivated by selfish motives and driven by hidden pride in your heart; whoever turns away his ear from hearing the Law, his prayer [shall be] abomination.
What are the 7 signs of the Holy Spirit?
Wisdom, understanding, counsel, fortitude, knowledge, piety, and fear of the Lord are the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit, which some Christians accept as a definitive list of specific attributes, while others see them as examples of the Holy Spirit’s work through the faithful.
Does prayer really change things?
Though our prayers do not change God’s mind, He uses prayer to carry out His will, and we can be confident that prayer changes thingsu2014including our own hearts. R.C. Sproul argues that prayer is an important part of the Christian life and encourages us to come to God’s presence with joy and hope.
When God will answer my prayers?
The LORD’s arm is not too weak to save you, nor is his ear too deaf to hear you call; it is your sins that have cut you off from God; it is because of your sins that he has turned away and will not listen any longer.u201d