Creating an Atmosphere for the Presence of Jesus
What if we spent as much time preparing our hearts to make a place where Jesus feels as welcomed and cherished as a family member or friend? A place where we can hug tightly when life is hard, or simply enjoy each other’s company? Before you next spend time in prayer, consider asking and reflecting on these questions.
Even Jesus had to bow His will to the will of the Father and submit to death on a cross, so we must learn to trust that His will is always perfect and that His ways are not our ways.
How do you make an atmosphere of prayer?
Here’s the plan I’ve been following and hope to keep following in the coming days so that we can bring God back into our lives.
- Start off on the right foot.
- Listen to praise music.
- Read the Bible and children’s books.
- Pray right away, not later.
- Don’t be in the prayer closet all the time.
- Be humble.
What does God say about coming together in prayer?
u201d Ephesians 3:12 (NLT) We can now come boldly and confidently into God’s presence because of Christ and our faith in him. When we pray together as a group, we are essentially asking God to show up.
How do you pray to feel the presence of God?
PRAYER: Dear God, help us to feel your presence during difficult times. Amen. THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When I pray, I express my trust in God.
How do you invite God’s presence?
Spend time in fellowship with Him by soaking in His presence, waiting on Him in worship, and listening to His voice as if you were talking to a friend; invite Him to take control of your life and decisions; ask Him to lead, direct, and counsel you; and spend time in fellowship with Him by soaking in His presence, waiting on Him in worship, and listening to His voice as if you were talking to a friend.
What does it mean to set the atmosphere?
Atmosphere: refers to the surrounding mood, which is generally established through setting. Setting: refers to the specific place, time period, weather, and time of day in which the story takes place.
How can we change the atmosphere in our house?
9 Ways to Change Your Home’s Atmosphere
- Invite Jesus into your home by leaving a Bible open in a high-traffic area and displaying Bible verses throughout your home.
- Play worship music.
- Open the windows.
- Listen to the Bible on audio.
- Count your blessings.
- Play and have fun together.
Why praying together is important?
Praying together helps you show and receive trust, which strengthens the bonds of intimacy in your relationship. Intimacy is built on trust, and trust is built on how we respond to each other being vulnerable. Praying together helps you show and receive trust, which strengthens the bonds of intimacy in your relationship.
What is a good prayer for healing?
Loved God, I pray that you will comfort me in my suffering, strengthen the hands of my healers, and bless the methods used to cure me; give me such faith in the power of your grace that I may put my complete trust in you even when I am afraid; through our Savior Jesus Christ, Amen.
What are the 7 prayers?
Confession, Salvation, Release, Submission, Praise, Promise, and Blessing are among the seven life-changing prayers that help readers find renewal and transformation in their spiritual lives.
How do you know God’s presence?
How Can We Become More Conscious of God’s Presence?
- Give God the Glory.
- Read Scripture for Stories of God Meeting People.
- Read Scripture and See How It Relates to You.
- Recognize the Many Ways God Is Speaking to You.
How can I hear God’s voice?
How do you go about practicing listening prayer?
- Bring your request for guidance to God.
- Wait in silence for 10-12 minutes for God to speak to you.
- Write down any Scripture, songs, impressions, or pictures God gives you.
- Share how God spoke to you with your prayer partners and follow God’s will.
What is the meaning of God’s presence?
The ability of a god or gods to be “present” with human beings is referred to as divine presence, presence of God, Inner God, or simply presence in religion, spirituality, and theology.
How do you promote God?
How to Disseminate God’s Word
- Carry your Bible with you at all times.
- 2 Wear religious clothing or jewelry.
- 3 Be open about your faith.
- 4 Share faith-based movies, music, and books with your friends.
- 5 Share your salvation story.
- 6 Post verses on social media.
- 7 Hand out Bibles to others.
How does God respond to worship?
Worship is our response to God’s revelation of Himself through creation, His Word, and the Holy Spirit; it is how we declare God’s rightful place in our lives, thanking and praising the Lord for His unending promises. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.u201d