5 Verses to Pray When You Need God to Do the Impossible | CMB
Do you ever feel like your life’s circumstances seem impossible? I’ll be honest, there have been times when my heart was heavy and I felt like I’d prayed the same prayer request a thousand times. Jesus repeatedly told people that God is capable of doing the impossible.
5 Verses to Pray When You Need God to Do the Impossible
“Is there anything too difficult for God?” says God. “I am the Lord, the God of all the peoples of the world,” God declares.
Whatever is going on in your life today…
I want to pray more, trust more, and expect more because nothing is impossible for the child of the omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient God because nothing is impossible for our Father! Thank you for joining me today on Counting My Blessings!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
I’m praying for you today, and I’d appreciate it if you could forward this article to a friend, family member, or coworker, or share it using the links below. Please leave your prayer requests in the comments section.
How do you trust God when things seem impossible?
So, even if things don’t make sense to you right now, trust God. Seek God sincerely in prayer. Keep hoping, believing, and persisting. There is no obstacle too great for God to turn around for your great good.
What does the Bible say about God not answering prayers?
– God will not answer your prayers if they are motivated by selfish motives and driven by hidden pride in your heart; whoever turns away his ear from hearing the Law, his prayer [shall be] abomination.
Can God really do the impossible?
u201cAh, Lord God, behold thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too difficult for thee,u201d declares Jeremiah 32:17. When fear and doubt overwhelm us, remember that God specializes in accomplishing the impossible.
What seems impossible is possible with God?
In Luke 18:27, we read that Jesus told those who questioned him that “what is impossible for man is possible with God,” and that “what is impossible for man is made possible with God,” and that “what is impossible for man is made possible with God.” It is He who touched all of our hearts to reach out together.
How do I beg God for a miracle?
Pray with precision.
- As part of your prayer, repeat simple and direct phrases. For example, repeat the Catholic “Miracle Prayer,” which goes like this: “Lord Jesus, I come before Thee, just as I am, I am sorry for my sins, I repent of my sins, please forgive me.”
How do you keep faith when life seems impossible?
Here are five ways I try to keep faith in the face of adversity:
- Pray to God, the universe, or whatever higher power you believe in for the strength to love to your full potential.
- Be generous to others.
- Get inspired.
- Surround yourself with people you admire.
Is God obligated to answer prayers?
The truth is that God is under no obligation to respond to any man’s prayer; however, because believers don’t always know how to pray, the Holy Spirit prays u201cfor the saints according to God’s willu201d (Romans 8:26-27).
When God answer our prayers?
8 For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.u201d ( Matthew 7:7-8) I also believe that when our heavenly Father responds to our prayers, He always responds with what is best for us.
What God says about hard times?
Isaiah 26: 3-4 Those of steadfast mind you keep in peaceu2014because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord God you have an everlasting rock. Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Psalm 34:10b Those who seek the Lord lack nothing good.
How do you know that God has answered your prayers?
God Is Answering Your Prayers in 4 Ways
- God Answers Your Prayers Through Scripture. God always speaks through His word.
- God Answers Your Prayers Through Others.
- God May Answer Your Prayers Audibly.
Will God all things are possible?
All things are possible with God is the motto of the United States state of Ohio, taken from Matthew 19:26 in the Gospel of Matthew. It is the only state motto taken directly from the Bible (Greek:, para de The panta dynata).
What are the most powerful Bible verses?
My Top 10 Bible Verse Powerhouses
- 1 Corinthians 15:19. If our only hope in this life is in Christ, we will be the most miserable of all men.
- Hebrews 13:6. So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper
- I will not be afraid.”
- Matthew 6:26.
- Proverbs 3:5-6.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58.
- John 16:33.
- Matthew 6:31-33.
What is impossible with man is possible with God Matthew?
u201cJesus looked at them and said, ‘With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.’ He asked Jesus what he was lacking, and Jesus told him to sell his possessions, give to the poor, and follow him, but the man went away sad because he was rich,u201d according to Matthew 19:26.
What are impossible things to do?
According to science, there are ten things that almost no human can do.
- Fold A4 paper no more than 7 times.
- Bend your pinky without moving your ring finger.
- Do difficult tongue tricks.
- Wiggle your ears.
- Fit your fist in your mouth: you’ll need a small fist and a big mouth.