10 Powerful Prayers for My Wife
Here are 10 powerful prayers for your wife, second only to our Heavenly Father. As a husband, pray that you can show your love for her in ways that benefit her rather than just make you look good. In Conflict Prayer. In the midst of conflict, Lord, You are present. My wife and I are struggling to see each other as You in her. How do I empower my wife?
How do I pray for my wife?
In 2017, there are 17 ways to pray for your wife.
- Intensify Her Joy.
- Fill Her With Your Spirit.
- Allow Her to Hear You More.
- Bless Her Friendships.
- Soften Her Heart.
- Increase Her Faith.
- Increase Her Passion.
- Empower Her With Boldness and Courage.
- Allow Her to Hear You More.
What does the Bible say about praying for a wife?
3. Ephesians 5:22-33 u201c Wives, be subject to your own husbands, as to the Lord; for this reason, a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.u201d
How do I encourage my wife biblically?
Allow God to work through you in prayer, word, and deed; following what he says is the most effective way to succeed as a wife. u201cLet the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer.u201d
Should you pray with your wife?
Praying together helps you show and receive trust, which strengthens the bonds of intimacy in your relationship. Intimacy is built on trust, and trust is built on how we respond to each other being vulnerable. Praying together helps you show and receive trust, which strengthens the bonds of intimacy in your relationship.
What Bible says about a wife?
9. Genesis 2:24: “Therefore, a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.”
What does the Bible say about making your wife cry?
u201cBe careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears.u201d – Psalm 91:11-12 u201cBe careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears.
What are the most powerful Bible verses?
My Top 10 Bible Verse Powerhouses
- 1 Corinthians 15:19. If our only hope in this life is in Christ, we will be the most miserable of all men.
- Hebrews 13:6. So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper
- I will not be afraid.”
- Matthew 6:26.
- Proverbs 3:5-6.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58.
- John 16:33.
- Matthew 6:31-33.
How do I wait on God’s husband?
While you wait for God, here are some fun things to do.
- Read your Bible more. Most people find it difficult to read their Bible.
- Pray more. A two-minute prayer before bed will not suffice.
- Fast more.
- Go to church more.
- Pay your tithes.
- 6.Be happy alone.
- Learn more.
- Truly make God the center of your life.
How can I encourage my wife spiritually?
Here are four ways you and your spouse can strengthen your relationship through faith.
- Worship together. This may seem obvious, but it’s easy to overlook.
- Pray with each other. Prayer is the spiritual glue that holds a marriage together.
- Serve as a couple.
- Give as a couple.
- Bonus reminder: Live intentionally.
How can I be more encouraging my wife?
30 Ways to Be a Better (Much) Wife
- If you haven’t already, tell him he’s great in bed.
- Support His Friendships.
- Put Your Phone Away.
- Talk Him Up.
- Give Him Some Space.
- Support His Goals.
- Say “Yes”
- Take A Beat Before Criticizing.
How should a husband treat his wife?
How A Husband Should Treat His Wife: 14 Ways To Do It Correctly
- Treat Her With Respect In Front Of Others.
- Do Not Hiding Your Feelings.
- Treat Her With Dignity In Front Of Children.
- Do Not Withhold Financial Information From Your Wife.
- Do Not Act As If You Are Better Than Her.
What are God’s promises for marriage?
Using God’s Mighty Promises to Strengthen Your Marriage
- U201cDo not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
- U201cAnd my God will supply all of your needs according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.u201d
Can you pray to God for a wife?
You have a direct line to God through prayer, and you can approach Him at any time on her behalf. Proverbs 18:22 says, “He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord.”
What does the Bible say about praying for your marriage?
I pray that God will protect our marriage, our vows, our commitment to each other, and our deep love for each other until the day we join Him in heaven, and that I will cling to this promise from God as a reminder of the wonderful things He has planned for our marriage.