What are some good mantras?
THE 10 BEST MEDITATION MANTRAS EVER
- Aum or the Om. Pronounced ‘Ohm’.
- Om Namah Shivaya. The translation is ‘I bow to Shiva’.
- Hare Krishna.
- I am that I am.
- Om Mani Padme Hum.
What are some personal mantras?
You will see that with time, these self-statements will come effortlessly:
- I am more powerful than my pain.
- I am in love with who I’m becoming.
- I am in control of my life.
- I am worthy.
- I am a magnet for wealth.
- I am healthy, I am stable, I am sound.
- I am unstoppable.
- I am becoming the best version of myself.
What is my mantra word?
My (current) mantra is, “I am enough”. It comes from a place where I often feel like I am not enough.
How do I write my own mantra?
“I am not a patient.”
- Write down what you desire most, in this moment, right now. For me, I needed to tap into an inner strength I know exists to shut down the external noise.
- Turn it into a declarative statement.
- Use first person.
- Avoid negative words (not, never, etc.).
- Write, cite, repeat.