Which mantra is powerful for success?
The Mantra of Ganesh is dedicated to the Hindu god of wisdom and success who destroys all obstacles.
“Om Gum Ganapatayei Namah,” which translates to “I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles.
What are some good mantras?
THE 10 BEST MEDITATION MANTRAS EVER
- Aum or the Om. Pronounced ‘Ohm’.
- Om Namah Shivaya. The translation is ‘I bow to Shiva’.
- Hare Krishna.
- I am that I am.
- Om Mani Padme Hum.
Which Ganesh mantra is powerful?
Meaning: The Ganesh Mool mantra is the most succinct and powerful Lord Ganesha mantra of all. This mantra celebrates the unique and divine form of God Ganpati (Ganesha) and his powers.
How can I get success in Mantra exam?
3. Maa Saraswati Mantra for Exams
- It should be recited 21 times daily before studying.
- This mantra increases confidence and ensures success in all career decisions and exams.
- Choose your study place to recite this mantra and clean that place neatly.
- Put your books in a proper manner to show respect to Maa Saraswati.