What are some positive mantras?
Repeat After Me… 17 Positive Affirmations to Inspire You
- I am love. I am purpose.
- I don’t sweat the small stuff. (@gabbybernstein)
- I can.
- I am adventurous.
- I feed my spirit.
- I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.
- I am my own superhero.
- I will not compare myself to strangers on the Internet.
What are examples of positive affirmations?
Examples of Positive Affirmations
- I know, accept and am true to myself.
- I believe in, trust and have confidence in myself.
- I eat well, exercise regularly and get plenty of rest to enjoy good health.
- I learn from my mistakes.
- I know I can accomplish anything I set my mind to.
- I forgive myself for not being perfect because I know I’m human.
What is today’s Daily Affirmation?
“Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices – today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.” Kevyn Aucoin. Back to Positive Thinking Affirmations.
Do positive affirmations really work?
Affirmations (meaning statements said with confidence about a perceived truth) have helped thousands of people make significant changes in their lives. But they don’t always work for everyone. An affirmation can work because it has the ability to program your mind into believing the stated concept.
How do I kill negative thoughts?
To take control of negative thoughts:
- Counter them. Remember a situation in which you felt assured and calm.
- Keep your perspective. Things are rarely as bad as they seem at first.
- Segregate the thoughts. Stay clear on each separate issue instead of letting them become a jumble.
- Stay rational.
- Look for the positive.
How can I speak more positively?
It sounds weird, but you need to be best friends with yourself before you can be best friends with anyone else.
- Become Aware Of The Negative Talk.
- Replace Negative Thoughts With Positive Affirmations.
- Get Rid Of Outside Influences.
- Focus On The Present.
- Use Possible Thinking.
- Treat Yourself Like You Would A Friend.