What is your personal mantra?
Personal Mantra. A personal mantra is an affirmation to motivate and inspire you to be your best self. It is typically a positive phrase or statement that you use to affirm the way you want to live your life. The true value of a mantra comes when it is audible, visible, and/or in your thoughts.
What are some good mantras?
THE 10 BEST MEDITATION MANTRAS EVER
- Aum or the Om. Pronounced ‘Ohm’.
- Om Namah Shivaya. The translation is ‘I bow to Shiva’.
- Hare Krishna.
- I am that I am.
- Om Mani Padme Hum.
How do you write a personal mantra?
5 Steps to Manifest Your Mantra
- Review your biggest achievements.
- Rate each item from one to 10.
- Select the one item that makes you feel the most confident, self-assured, and strong.
- Condense it into one word.
- Use this one word daily.
How many types of mantras are there?