What are good mantras?
Mantras for Meditation
- Be with those who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you.
- Anxiety is contagious.
- May my heart be kind my mind fierce and my spirit brave.
- Expect nothing and appreciate everything.
- Create a life you can be proud of.
- Don’t say maybe if you want to say no.
- Breathe in, I send myself love.
What are some personal mantras?
You will see that with time, these self-statements will come effortlessly:
- I am more powerful than my pain.
- I am in love with who I’m becoming.
- I am in control of my life.
- I am worthy.
- I am a magnet for wealth.
- I am healthy, I am stable, I am sound.
- I am unstoppable.
- I am becoming the best version of myself.
What is your life mantra?
A personal mantra is an affirmation to motivate and inspire you to be your best self. It is typically a positive phrase or statement that you use to affirm the way you want to live your life. Its purpose is to provide motivation and encouragement to you when you need to focus your mind to achieve a goal.
Which mantra is powerful for success?
The Mantra of Ganesh is dedicated to the Hindu god of wisdom and success who destroys all obstacles. “Om Gum Ganapatayei Namah,” which translates to “I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles.