What is the mantra for transcendental meditation?
Transcendental Meditation (TM) uses traditional bija, or seed, mantras such as those shown in the chart below (which are traditional, not from the TM organization, specifically).
Note on pronunciations: O sounds are long – “Om” rhymes with “Home”.
I sounds are long – “Hrim” rhymes with “Clean”.
What is a good mantra for meditation?
THE 10 BEST MEDITATION MANTRAS EVER
- Aum or the Om. Pronounced ‘Ohm’.
- Om Namah Shivaya. The translation is ‘I bow to Shiva’.
- Hare Krishna.
- I am that I am.
- Om Mani Padme Hum.
What is your personal mantra?
Personal Mantra. A personal mantra is an affirmation to motivate and inspire you to be your best self. It is typically a positive phrase or statement that you use to affirm the way you want to live your life. The true value of a mantra comes when it is audible, visible, and/or in your thoughts.
How can I practice TM meditation?
How to Do Transcendental Meditation
- Sit in a comfortable chair with your feet on the ground and hands in your lap.
- Close your eyes, and take a few deep breaths to relax the body.
- Open your eyes, and then close them again.
- Repeat a mantra in your mind.
- When you recognize you’re having a thought, simply return to the mantra.