Here are 20 positive money mantras and affirmations to get you started:
- You are a money magnet.
- Money flows freely to me.
- I release all resistance to attracting money.
- There is always more than enough money in my life.
- I naturally attract good fortune.
- I am financially free.
- My income exceeds my expenses.
Which mantra is powerful for money?
“Shreem” is one of the powerful seed mantra of Mahalakshmi. Few people also chant the Shreem Mantra as a powerful Switchword for money.
How can I attract money?
7 Steps to Attract Wealth
- Believe your are worthy of happiness. Part of attracting wealth requires that you believe you are worthy of happiness.
- Focus on what you have right now.
- End the cycle of learned helplessness.
- Purge jealousies.
- Respect the power of money.
- Study wealth.
- Give money away.
How do you attract money affirmations?
25 Money Affirmations to Attract Wealth and Abundance
- I am a magnet for money.
- Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways.
- I move from poverty thinking to abundance thinking.
- I am worthy of making more money.
- I am open and receptive to all the wealth life offers me.
- I embrace new avenues of income.
- I welcome an unlimited source of income and wealth in my life.
What is your personal mantra?
Personal Mantra. A personal mantra is an affirmation to motivate and inspire you to be your best self. It is typically a positive phrase or statement that you use to affirm the way you want to live your life. The true value of a mantra comes when it is audible, visible, and/or in your thoughts.