What are some examples of mantras?
Mantras for Meditation
- Be with those who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you.
- Anxiety is contagious.
- May my heart be kind my mind fierce and my spirit brave.
- Expect nothing and appreciate everything.
- Create a life you can be proud of.
- Don’t say maybe if you want to say no.
- Breathe in, I send myself love.
What is your personal mantra?
Personal Mantra. A personal mantra is an affirmation to motivate and inspire you to be your best self. It is typically a positive phrase or statement that you use to affirm the way you want to live your life. The true value of a mantra comes when it is audible, visible, and/or in your thoughts.
What are the seven mantras?
Balance Your 7 Chakras With These 7 High-Vibe Mantras
- We are all made of energy.
- “I am strong, supported, and abundant.”
- “I am the creator of my entire reality.”
- “I am worthy of pursuing my passion and purpose.”
- “I am love, I give love, I am open to love.”
- “I am in alignment with my truth.
- “I am in connection with my spirit and I trust my intuition.”
How many mantras are there?
What are some good mantras?
THE 10 BEST MEDITATION MANTRAS EVER
- Aum or the Om. Pronounced ‘Ohm’.
- Om Namah Shivaya. The translation is ‘I bow to Shiva’.
- Hare Krishna.
- I am that I am.
- Om Mani Padme Hum.
What are the 16 TM mantras?
TM Mantra is a simple mental repetition of a “mantra” or word. The TM movement claim that the selection of words is based upon a secret formula.
Transcendental Meditation Mantra List categorized as per age.
13 more rows