7 Prayers for Your Future Husband before You Even Meet
Marriage is a beautiful gift from the Lord, one of the first gifts to man as seen in the Garden of Eden, and there are ways to be a good spouse even before dating. One of the greatest gifts you can give your spouse is intercession and prayer over them. Marriage is a beautiful gift from the Lord, one of the first gifts to man as seen in the Garden of Eden.
1. Prayers for His Walk with God
In Jesus’ name, I pray that my husband will be a man after Your heart in every way, that he will hunger for more of You and less of this world, and that he will mature as he learns what it means to be a Christian.
2. Prayers for His Dreams
In Jesus’ Name, 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
3. Prayers for His Relationships
I pray for my future husband’s relationships with his family and friends, that they will help to hold him accountable and inspire him to live a godly lifestyle. In Jesus’ Name, I pray that You would gently remove that person so that my husband can reach his full potential through You.
4. Prayers for Spiritual and Mental Health
I come before You to pray for my future partner’s mental and spiritual health, asking that the enemy’s attacks and ploys be shut down in Jesus’ Holy Name, so that he may live in the abundant clarity and freedom that can only come from Your Spirit.
5. Prayers for His Character
I pray for his honor, integrity, and character, that he would have a moral code established within his heart that is refined and defined by You, and that he would have a teachable heart and spirit, willing and eager to submit to Your shaping if You had a place for growth within him.
6. Prayers for a Godly Mission
Pray that my future husband will have a Godly mission and Kingdom mindset, thinking not only about how his actions or choices will affect his own life, but also about how he can be an ambassador for God’s Kingdom through his life.
7. Prayers for Preparation to Become a Husband
If you’re dating the man you’ll marry, make it a daily habit to pray for him, and trust that the Lord is working and weaving and preparing the man He has for you to become not only the husband you’ll need, but the man God designed him to be, even when you can’t see it.
What does the Bible say about praying for your future spouse?
1. Matthew 6:33 says, “Seek first the Kingdom of God, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.” As a future wife-in-waiting, you must pray that your future husband seeks Christ and His Kingdom FIRST in his life.
How does God reveal your life partner?
THE VOICE OF GOD; God also reveals by His voice, that is, if you are accustomed to hearing God speak to your heart, He can simply tell you the person when you meet him or her, but after the voice, there will be confirmations, through His word, concerning what He told you.
How can I connect with my future husband?
Every day, there are 22 simple ways to connect with your spouse.
- Kiss, hug, or snuggle your spouse.
- Exercise together, such as going for a run, jogging, or going to the gym.
- Take a walk together and try holding each other’s hands.
- Dance to your favorite music.
- Read a book together.
What God says about husbands?
“For husbands, this means loving your wives, just as Christ loved the church, giving up his life for her,” says Ephesians 5:25. 9. Genesis 2:24 says, “A man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.”
Should you pray for your future spouse?
Here’s why praying for your future spouse is so important: prayer clarifies your vision for marriage. Just as you have a vision for your life, you should have a pretty clear picture of what you want in a man.
Does God show you your soulmate?
According to the Bible, there is no such thing as a “soulmate.” While there can be a soul tie or bond formed when a person is intimate with another person, the Bible does not mention a predestined relationship between two people.
How do you know when God sends you?
Someone who respects your wishes and desires, rather than always wanting things done their way, is a clear sign that God has sent them your way. They don’t impose their wants on you, and they ask about what you want rather than always wanting things done their way.
How do I wait on God for a husband?
While you wait for God, here are some fun things to do.
- Read your Bible more. Most people find it difficult to read their Bible.
- Pray more. A two-minute prayer before bed will not suffice.
- Fast more.
- Go to church more.
- Pay your tithes.
- 6.Be happy alone.
- Learn more.
- Truly make God the center of your life.
How do I connect with my husband deeply?
Here are 12 quickie suggestions for connecting with your partner if you’re in a hurry to show your love.
- Don’t let the sun go down without touching your partner.
- Be curious.
- Side with your partner.
- Express gratitude.
- Sleep naked.
- Relive a memory.
- Create new memories.
- Listen to him or her.
What is the sweetest thing to say to your husband?
Here are some of the sweetest things you can say to your husband. Hey Baby, your smile is all that brightens my day. If I could build my own man, I couldn’t have come up with anyone as beautiful as you. Your smile is heaven, and your hug is my home.
What Husbands should not say to their wives?
Husbands Should Never Be Afraid to Say These 7 Things to Their Wives
- U201cI have to tell you something. Today I…u201d
- U201cI hear what you’re saying, but I disagree.
- U201cWe should have sex soon.u201d
- U201cI’m concerned about how much we’re spending.u201d
- U201cI was wrong.u201d
- U201cCan we set another time to talk about this?u201d
What are the 5 Duties of Man?
What are the responsibilities of a man in a relationship?
- He must be responsible. He must work hard. He must provide. He must respect her. He must love her. He must fully commit. He must support you. He must be a good lover.
How should a husband treat his wife?
How A Husband Should Treat His Wife: 14 Ways To Do It Correctly
- Treat Her With Respect In Front Of Others.
- Do Not Hiding Your Feelings.
- Treat Her With Dignity In Front Of Children.
- Do Not Withhold Financial Information From Your Wife.
- Do Not Act As If You Are Better Than Her.
What the Bible says about a man’s responsibilities?
Joe 2:28 Young and old men will have prophecies, dreams, and visions. 1Co 11:3 The male’s position over his wife and under Christ. Eph 5:25-33 The husband shall love his wife as Christ loves the church. Ecc 12:13 The man’s duty: fearing God and keeping His commandments.