What are some good mantras?
THE 10 BEST MEDITATION MANTRAS EVER
- Aum or the Om. Pronounced ‘Ohm’.
- Om Namah Shivaya. The translation is ‘I bow to Shiva’.
- Hare Krishna.
- I am that I am.
- Om Mani Padme Hum.
What is your personal mantra?
Personal Mantra. A personal mantra is an affirmation to motivate and inspire you to be your best self. It is typically a positive phrase or statement that you use to affirm the way you want to live your life. The true value of a mantra comes when it is audible, visible, and/or in your thoughts.
How do I write my own mantra?
“I am not a patient.”
- Write down what you desire most, in this moment, right now. For me, I needed to tap into an inner strength I know exists to shut down the external noise.
- Turn it into a declarative statement.
- Use first person.
- Avoid negative words (not, never, etc.).
- Write, cite, repeat.
What are the 16 TM mantras?
TM Mantra is a simple mental repetition of a “mantra” or word. The TM movement claim that the selection of words is based upon a secret formula.
Transcendental Meditation Mantra List categorized as per age.
13 more rows