What are the mantras for each chakra?
LAM – Root Chakra – 1st Bija Mantra.
VAM – Sacral Chakra – 2nd Bija Mantra.
RAM – Solar Plexus Chakra – 3rd Bija Mantra.
YAM – Heart Chakra – 4th Bija Mantra.
What are the 7 mantras?
Balance Your 7 Chakras With These 7 High-Vibe Mantras
- We are all made of energy.
- “I am strong, supported, and abundant.”
- “I am the creator of my entire reality.”
- “I am worthy of pursuing my passion and purpose.”
- “I am love, I give love, I am open to love.”
- “I am in alignment with my truth.
- “I am in connection with my spirit and I trust my intuition.”
Which finger represents which chakra?
Space – the middle finger represents the space element, connected to the throat chakra. Earth – the ring finger represents the earth element, connected to the root chakra. Water – the pinky finger represents the water element, connected to the sacral chakra.
How do you do Chakra Mudra?
Yogea Chakra Mudra & Meditation Practice: Weaving Destiny