What is your personal mantra?
A personal mantra is an affirmation to motivate and inspire you to be your best self.
It is typically a positive phrase or statement that you use to affirm the way you want to live your life.
The true value of a mantra comes when it is audible, visible, and/or in your thoughts.
What are good mantras?
Mantras for Meditation
- Be with those who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you.
- Anxiety is contagious.
- May my heart be kind my mind fierce and my spirit brave.
- Expect nothing and appreciate everything.
- Create a life you can be proud of.
- Don’t say maybe if you want to say no.
- Breathe in, I send myself love.
How do I choose a transcendental meditation mantra?
Search for positivity and balance in whichever mantra you choose, and don’t tie too much attachment to its meaning. Focus on the sound it makes when it leaves your mouth. Whatever grounds you and brings you back to the present is what will serve you best.
Do mantras really work?
It really does and it is scientifically proven too. Mantras bring out all the positive energy inside you. Mantras turn around negative, repulsive vibrations into more positive and attractive vibrations. This is the general advantage of mantra chanting.