Does God hear my prayers?
Prayer allows us to enjoy God (Revelation 3:20), confess our sin (1 John 1:9), ask Him to meet our needs (Psalm 50:15), and align our wills with His (Jeremiah 29:11u201312).
What does the Bible say about God not hearing our prayers?
1. 1 Peter 3:12 – “For the Lord’s eyes are on the righteous, and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the Lord’s face is against those who do evil.” 2. John 9:31 – “We know that God does not listen to sinners.”
What does it mean when you pray and God is silent?
Trust God’s presence when you hear God’s silence and feel his absence; however, the story behind the story of Christmas is that you can trust God because he literally moved heaven and earth to bring the message of his grace, forgiveness, and presence to you. God is with us and active even when God is silent.
Does God always hear our prayers?
We are taught in the scriptures that if we address God with faith and real intent, He will always hear our prayers and will answer them; in our hearts, we will feel the confirmation that He does hear us, a sense of peace and calm; and we will also feel that everything will be fine if we follow the Father’s will.
What causes God not to answer prayers?
– If you knowingly condone sin, whether it’s happening to you or to someone else, and don’t correct it, you’re’regarding iniquity in your heart,’ and should therefore disregard God answering your prayers.
Why should I pray if God doesn’t answer?
Takeaway: God always answers prayers, even when the answer is no; we don’t always get what we want because God wants us to be self-sufficient; rather than using God as a crutch, he wants to know if we still have faith even when he doesn’t give us what we want.
How do you pray when God is silent?
Whatever you’re going through, bring it to the Lord; speak to him, be honest with him; trust that he hears you; take refuge in his faithfulness; and know that behind every heavy silence is a mighty God who loves you.
How do you know when God is telling you something?
3 Indicators That God Is Trying To Communicate With You
- Repetitive Messages. Repetition is one of the most obvious ways God tries to get your attention.
- Friendly Fire. Another obvious way God tries to get your attention is through your friends.
When God is silent he is working?
When God is silent, He is watching and working When God is silent, He is watching and working | Faith. God knew the world needed a Savior, so He sacrificed Jesus to save mankind, despite the fact that it was a difficult and dark day.
How do I know that God has answered my prayers?
How Will I Know If My Prayer Has Been Answered?
- If you fall, He’ll catch you. If He wants you to go a certain way, He’ll open a door for you. If God doesn’t want you to go that way, you’ll meet a closed door.
Is God obligated to answer prayers?
The truth is that God is under no obligation to respond to any man’s prayer; however, because believers don’t always know how to pray, the Holy Spirit prays u201cfor the saints according to God’s willu201d (Romans 8:26-27).
What ways does God speak to us?
5 Ways God Communicates With Us
- Psalm 119:105 u2013 “Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.”
- God speaks to us through Prayer:
- God speaks to us through His Spirit:
- God speaks to us through Trusted Advisors:
- God speaks to us through Past Experiences:
What is the prayer that never fails?
There are none who can withstand Your power, Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee (three times).
When God answer our prayers?
8 For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.u201d ( Matthew 7:7-8) I also believe that when our heavenly Father responds to our prayers, He always responds with what is best for us.