7 Prayers For a Struggling Relationship
When things aren’t going well at home, it can feel like there’s no peace in your life. When we pray, we put our abstract desires into words, which can sometimes be enough to help us make sense of our problems and go about finding solutions. When used in conjunction with other efforts, such as relationship counseling, prayer can be downright miraculous.
“Lord, please help my partner and me to bear the Fruits of the Spirit,” you might pray. God can help you and your partner make the changes you need to heal your relationship. Here’s how to ask for help.
Can God save a broken relationship?
After all, a famous quote says, u201cIf God can restore us back to himself, he can restore any relationship back to us.u201d We read about Jesus going up to Jerusalem for the Passover feast in Luke chapter 2 verses 13-16.
How can I put God over my relationship?
The contents are as follows:
- Strengthen your personal relationship with God.
- Love God first before your partner.
- Fear the Lord.
- Pray for each other.
- Pray together.
- Church time before the date.
- Study God’s Word together.
Can you pray for someone to love you back?
As a believer, one of the best things you can do is pray for someone you love to return, as prayers can help heal broken relationships. God has a unique way of creating relationships; all you have to do is tell him who you love through prayer, and your soul mate will appear.
What does God say about broken relationships?
The Good News: Though you may feel defeated, God is closer than you realize; He is always with you and can heal your heart. u201cBut God demonstrates his own love for us in this: Christ died for us while we were still sinners.u201d
How do couples grow spiritually?
Here are four ways you and your spouse can strengthen your relationship through faith.
- Worship together. This may seem obvious, but it’s easy to overlook.
- Pray with each other. Prayer is the spiritual glue that holds a marriage together.
- Serve as a couple.
- Give as a couple.
- Bonus reminder: Live intentionally.
How do you get spiritual intimacy?
5 Simple Ways to Increase Spiritual Intimacy with Your Partner
- #1. Accepting Your Partner for Who They Are.
- #2. Learning to Meet in the Middle.
- #3. Dedicating the Time.
- #4. Recognizing Your Partner’s Values.
- #5. Inviting Your Spirituality into Your Relationship.
How do I start a relationship with Jesus?
You must stop trusting what you can do (or what any religion says) and instead place your full trust in Jesus Christ alone for the forgiveness of your sins and eternal life in order to have a relationship with God and an eternal home with Him in heaven.
How do I pray for the man I love?
I pray that his mind remains centered, his burden remains light, his heart remains pure, and our journey blossoms as we grow together; but most importantly, I pray that he never loses sight of my love, or of you. Thank you for blessing me with the person I’ve been waiting for for so long.
How do you pray for someone’s love?
8 Love Prayers to Pray Like This
- #1: Pray that God will give you a relationship (Matthew 7:7)!
- #2: Pray that He will grant you patience and insight to wait for a good one (Isaiah 40:31).
- #3: Pray that He will work out any unhealthy aspects of your life (Jeremiah 33:8).
Why does God take away the person you love?
The first answer is straightforward: to carry out God’s divine plan. God’s ultimate plan is for us to live forever with him in his kingdom, and when we surrender our lives to him, we are giving him permission to carry out his will in our lives. As a result, anything or anyone that stands in the way of God’s plan in your life will be removed.
How did Jesus heal a broken heart?
God quickens and renews us through the Living Word, through and by Jesus, who came to heal the brokenhearted by paying the price for their sins with His own blood on the Cross; our lives would be completely broken if Jesus had not put His own life on the line and taken our place for our sins.
How do you pray for someone who broke your heart?
God, give me the strength to let go and pursue love again; give me the compassion to let go of what has been lost and follow in your ways; and please, bless and watch over this man I loved; we may have parted ways, but I still thank you for putting him in my life.
How do u heal a broken heart?
- Allow yourself to grieve.
- Take care of yourself.
- Lead the way in letting others know what you need.
- Write down what you need (aka the ‘notecard method’)
- Go outside.
- Read self-help books and listen to podcasts.
- Try a feel-good activity.