5 Things To Do When You Feel Like God Doesn’t Care
If you’re truly honest with yourself, you feel alone in the most extreme sense when you’re alone and the problems pile up.
Why Does it Seem He Doesn’t Care?
Ask Jacob, Moses, Joshua, Elijah, John the Baptist, James, Peter, and Paul, and they will tell you that troubles, even the worst you can imagine, are not evidence that God doesn’t care.
If You Feel God Doesn’t Care
Remind yourself of what God has done for you in the past, and remember that His shoulders are big enough to scream at and cry on. Allow other people’s faith to strengthen your own, and know that no matter what your feelings say, God will not let you fall.
Could God be trusting you with a test?
What do you do when you feel like God doesn’t care? Leave a comment below and share your experiences in the weekly Newsquiz.
Interested in more to help you live FULLY ALIVE?
From the Inside Out, learn the 7 Keys to Living Fully Alive.
Why is God not answering my prayers?
– If you knowingly condone sin, whether it’s happening to you or to someone else, and don’t correct it, you’re’regarding iniquity in your heart,’ and should therefore disregard God answering your prayers.
What to do when you feel like God isn’t answering your prayers?
Here are three simple methods:
- Speak Truth to yourself. When we remember God’s promises to us from His Word, we’re able to keep our heads facing forward on the path He has for us.
- Rest in Him.
What do you do when you feel like God doesn’t love you?
Surrender means handing over your doubts to God. Confess them to Him; speak them out loud. He already knows about them, but you’ll be surprised at how much relief you’ll feel just talking it out with Him.
Is God obligated to answer our prayers?
The truth is that God is under no obligation to respond to any man’s prayer; however, because believers don’t always know how to pray, the Holy Spirit prays u201cfor the saints according to God’s willu201d (Romans 8:26-27).
What do I do when God is silent?
Bring it to the Lord, speak to him, be honest in front of him, trust that he hears you, take refuge in his faithfulness, and know that there is a mighty God who loves you behind every heavy silence.
How can I hear God’s voice?
How do you go about practicing listening prayer?
- Bring your request for guidance to God.
- Wait in silence for 10-12 minutes for God to speak to you.
- Write down any Scripture, songs, impressions, or pictures God gives you.
- Share how God spoke to you with your prayer partners and follow God’s will.
How do I know if my prayers are being answered?
How Will I Know If My Prayer Has Been Answered?
- If you fall, He’ll catch you. If He wants you to go a certain way, He’ll open a door for you. If God doesn’t want you to go that way, you’ll meet a closed door.
Does God hear all prayers?
I’ve come to the conclusion that God hears all who pray, but that we must live the commandments and seek him in order to receive his answers. Prayer is a form of communication between God and man, and our questions to the Lord in prayer for knowledge and wisdom should be faithful questions.
Do prayers really work?
Prayer can also help people focus on the well-being of others, but there is no empirical evidence that mental messaging to an invisible deity works when it comes to asking for something from a divine source and then receiving it.
How do you know when God doesn’t like you?
You’re still thinking about God One of the most telling signs that God has stopped loving you is His complete absence from your mind, thoughts, heart, spirit, and soul; if He didn’t care about you, He wouldn’t be tugging on your emotions, and if He didn’t love you, He would be completely absent from your life.
Will God love me no matter what?
It means that God loves you no matter what happens; however, God demonstrated his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. (Romans 5:8 NLT) God loves you no matter what you do or what happens to you.
Why do I feel like God is punishing me?
It’s natural to feel like you’re being punished by God for two reasons: 1) life is full of difficult losses, terrible tragedies, and long periods of boredom and loneliness; and 2) you’re human, which means you make mistakes, hurt others, fail to live up to your own standards, and disappoint people.
What ways does God speak to us?
5 Ways God Communicates With Us
- Psalm 119:105 u2013 “Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.”
- God speaks to us through Prayer:
- God speaks to us through His Spirit:
- God speaks to us through Trusted Advisors:
- God speaks to us through Past Experiences:
How can God hear all our prayers at once?
As a result, God hears each of our specific petitions through the lens of Jesus’ role, or, to put it another way, God understands all of our various requests through the lens of “this will reconcile them; this will make them holy,” and that is the prayer God hears and the request God always grants.