Does God answer prayers?
Why does it seem that when we pray to God, He sometimes ignores us? Many people have prayed for God to solve a problem, but God’s response is sometimes silence. What is the serenity prayer?
God knows what’s best
Even when we don’t see God responding to our prayers, we can rest assured that He is a God of love, as the Bible tells us: John 3:16. ‘For God so LOVED the world…… Jeremiah 31:3, I have loved thee with an everlasting love.
“I will pour water upon him who is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground,” says Isaiah 44:3. God’s blessing cannot be received unless the heart is open to the Spirit’s influence; one cannot pour water into a cup that is already full.
God will not hear our prayers if we hold on to cherished sins or refuse to forgive others who have wronged us. This is not to say that you can earn God’s favor to answer your prayers; it will always be Jesus’ blood that makes us worthy.
Pray without ceasing
In Philippians 4:6, Paul writes, “Let your requests be made known to God in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving,” and in Luke 18:1, Jesus “spoke a parable to them, that men always ought to pray and not lose heart.”
His time, His will
Because we are sinners who do not always ask what is best for us, we should not expect every answer to be “yes.” God’s timetable is not the same as ours, and He knows better than we do when the best time is for our prayers to be answered.
We don’t have to worry about whether the answer is “wait,” “no,” or “yes” if we have faith and sincerely trust God; all we have to do is trust and see if God, in His time, will respond as we have requested.
Why is God not answering my prayers?
– If you knowingly condone sin, whether it’s happening to you or to someone else, and don’t correct it, you’re’regarding iniquity in your heart,’ and should therefore disregard God answering your prayers.
What to do when you feel like God isn’t answering your prayers?
Here are three simple methods:
- Speak Truth to yourself. When we remember God’s promises to us from His Word, we’re able to keep our heads facing forward on the path He has for us.
- Rest in Him.
How can I get God to answer me?
What Can I Do to Receive God’s Answers?
- Practice Serious Reflection.
- Write It Down.
- Ask: Is There More?
- Invite Revelation.
- Move Forward in Faith. I sometimes assume that God will simply give me revelation because it’s obvious that I need His help and guidance in my life.
Why do prayers go unanswered?
The prayers offered are not only genuine, but they also represent a fervently genuine passion. Passively dismissing an unanswered prayer without compassion and love can destroy a person’s heart and faith. People are told that their prayers are unanswered because they lack faith or that they did not pray correctly.
What do I do when God is silent?
Bring it to the Lord, speak to him, be honest in front of him, trust that he hears you, take refuge in his faithfulness, and know that there is a mighty God who loves you behind every heavy silence.
Does God answer all prayers?
When the answer is “yes,” God answers our prayers and His response is exactly what we asked for; we are overjoyed. When the answer is “no,” this is not what we hoped for, and we frequently interpret the “no” as God having not answered our prayers; when what we pray for does not match God’s will.
How can I hear God’s voice?
How do you go about practicing listening prayer?
- Bring your request for guidance to God.
- Wait in silence for 10-12 minutes for God to speak to you.
- Write down any Scripture, songs, impressions, or pictures God gives you.
- Share how God spoke to you with your prayer partners and follow God’s will.
How do I know if my prayers are being answered?
How Will I Know If My Prayer Has Been Answered?
- If you fall, He’ll catch you. If He wants you to go a certain way, He’ll open a door for you. If God doesn’t want you to go that way, you’ll meet a closed door.
How do you ask God for something?
End your prayer by saying, “I pray this in Jesus’ name.” The Bible teaches that the name of Jesus Christ is powerful, so say it every time you pray, but especially when you’re asking for something. This acknowledges that God works through Jesus and that Jesus is powerful.
When God answer our prayers?
8 For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.u201d ( Matthew 7:7-8) I also believe that when our heavenly Father responds to our prayers, He always responds with what is best for us.
Is it God’s fault for our unanswered prayers?
Many modern teachings imply that unanswered prayers are never the fault of the believer; in fact, many people have come to believe that God hears every prayer (a topic you can learn more about here), and that He will answer the prayers of anyone who simply believes.
What are the types of prayers?
The Five Different Kinds of Prayer
- Type 1 u2013 Worship and Praise, which acknowledges God for who He is.
- Type 2 u2013 Petition and Intercession.
- Type 3 u2013 Supplication.
- Type 4 u2013 Thanksgiving.
- Type 5 u2013 Spiritual Warfare.
Where do my prayers go?
Where Do My Prayers Go? is a children’s book that will capture your child’s imagination and, more importantly, encourage him or her to think about what happens when they lay down to sleep, praying to the Lord to keep their souls safe.