25 Healing Relationship Prayers for Couples That Are Struggling
Many things in life can derail your relationship, but it can also be a huge step forward if you have the courage to put your heart and mind into it. Having the strength and faith to overcome these obstacles is crucial to achieving long-term relationship success.
Prayers for divorcing couples:. Rekindle our love so that we can stay together. Bind us with unbreakable cords of love. Hurtful words have been said in our marriage; I ask that you would help us heal from those wounds. Prayer for Unity. Dear God, please heal my marriage today. Love and respect have been replaced by arguments and mistrust. Give us the wisdom to bridge the gap.
Father, please help us with our finances. Wash away any bitterness in our hearts with the blood of your Son, Jesus. Restore our relationship and make us fall deeply in love with each other again. We ask that God would teach us to love one another with the kind of love you have for us.
Dear Lord God, I feel stuck in a relationship with no sense of direction. We are grieving today, Lord, because we have hurt you by taking our marriage for granted. Please help us get back on the right track and obey your word.
Learn How To Fight For Your Marriage
Natalie Regoli is a devout Christian, devoted wife, and mother of two sons. She has a Master’s Degree in Law from The University of Texas and has been practicing law for 18 years.
Can God fix a broken relationship?
After all, a famous quote says, u201cIf God can restore us back to himself, he can restore any relationship back to us.u201d We read about Jesus going up to Jerusalem for the Passover feast in Luke chapter 2 verses 13-16.
What does God say about healing relationships?
u201cHe heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds,u201d says the Bible. The Good News: God can heal your wounds, no matter what caused them.
How do you pray to let go of someone you love?
Help me, Lord, to surrender control of my life to You in every way so that I can become the person You want me to be. Thank You, Lord, that You have not given up on me, and I ask You to teach me Your way from now on. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
How can I put God over my relationship?
The contents are as follows:
- Strengthen your personal relationship with God.
- Love God first before your partner.
- Fear the Lord.
- Pray for each other.
- Pray together.
- Church time before the date.
- Study God’s Word together.
Can you pray for someone to love you back?
As a believer, one of the best things you can do is pray for someone you love to return, as prayers can help heal broken relationships. God has a unique way of creating relationships; all you have to do is tell him who you love through prayer, and your soul mate will appear.
What does God say about breakups?
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things have passed away. Revelations 21:4
What the Bible says about letting go of a relationship?
God wants us to be like him, and if we do not let go, he will not forgive us when we sin against him. Matthew 6:14-15 When we go against our father’s will, he is not pleased with us; however, if we repent, he forgives us completely of our sins.
How do you know when God wants you to break up?
Here are seven signs that God wants you to end your relationship:
- The relationship goes against God’s word.
- The person encourages you to disobey God.
- When you’re with them, you have no control.
- You’re being treated badly.
- The person is more important to you than God.
How do you rebuild trust biblically?
Ways to improve your relationship’s trustworthiness
- Always show respect.
- Be aware of your own and the other person’s boundaries.
- Active listening u2013 validate what the other person is saying.
How do I let go and move on?
Advice on how to let go
- Create physical distance.
- Do your own work.
- Practice mindfulness.
- Be gentle with yourself.
- Allow negative emotions to flow.
- Accept that the other person may not apologize.
- Engage in self-care.
How do you pray to get over someone?
Help me to understand that this, too, shall pass for me–that the pain will lessen with time–and remind me that you’ll be right there with me the whole time. Though I may have difficulty letting go, I pray that you surround me with people who will pray for me, love me, and support me.
What the Bible says about letting go of your past?
u201cForget the former things; do not dwell on the past; see, I am doing a new thing!u201d says Isaiah 43:18-19.
How do couples grow spiritually?
Here are four ways you and your spouse can strengthen your relationship through faith.
- Worship together. This may seem obvious, but it’s easy to overlook.
- Pray with each other. Prayer is the spiritual glue that holds a marriage together.
- Serve as a couple.
- Give as a couple.
- Bonus reminder: Live intentionally.
How do you get spiritual intimacy?
5 Simple Ways to Increase Spiritual Intimacy with Your Partner
- #1. Accepting Your Partner for Who They Are.
- #2. Learning to Meet in the Middle.
- #3. Dedicating the Time.
- #4. Recognizing Your Partner’s Values.
- #5. Inviting Your Spirituality into Your Relationship.
How can I put God first in my life?
10. Take a look at your god’s first life planner.
- Write down when you’ll spend time in God’s Word.
- Make a weekly to-do list.
- Plan family activities.
- Schedule some downtime.
- Find encouragement with verses that remind you that with God, anything is possible!
- Prayer reminders for praying throughout the day.