Top 10 Christian Songs and Hymns About Prayer
We communicate to express our desires and give praise to others; it can be verbal or nonverbal, and each form can send a different message. It is also important for believers to communicate with their creator (God) in a similar way.
10. “Take My Life (And Let It Be)” by Chris Tomlin
Following his lead will provide opportunities for obedience, serving Him, and complete assurance that God will do marvelous things through those who give their lives to Him.
9. “Lead Me To The Cross” by Hillsong United
When we consider what Christ did on the cross to reconcile us to God, we realize that the cross is much more than a church symbol or something we wear around our neck; it provided a way of restoration through the blood of Jesus Christ.
8. “The Lord’s Prayer” by Shane & Shane
The Lord’s Prayer is a “formula” for prayer that has stood the test of time (Matthew 6). Favorite Lyric: Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed by Thy Name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
7. “Lord, I Need You” by Matt Mahar
Justin Timberlake: Without You, I fall apart. You’re the One, who guides my heart. The Body of Christ: Lord, I come, I confess. I find my rest. Lady Gaga: Favorite Lyric: I am loved, I’m made pure. I have life, I can breathe.
5. “Give Us Clean Hands” by Chris Tomlin
When we “lift our souls to another,” we are not honoring God; rather, we are idolizing something or someone else and turning it/them into an idol. God desires our undivided attention, as well as cleansing us from all forms of immorality.
4. “Thank You Lord” by Paul Baloche
Giving thanks to God is an important part of the prayer process because it expresses our gratitude to Him for each day He gives us. Favorite Lyric: “I come before You today, and there’s only one thing I want to say: Thank You.”
3. “Yearn” by Shane & Shane
Our goal should be to have such a strong desire for God in our hearts that we want to tell everyone about him; this kind of passion keeps us going for the long haul and strengthens our relationship with God.
2. “Open The Eyes Of My Heart” by Paul Baloche
Prayer is essential to a growing relationship with God, and it should be a never-ending outpouring of our hearts. God is not a faraway God who lives in the sky, but He is right beside you and lives in you.
What is the most encouraging Christian song?
25 Christian Songs That Will Encourage And Strengthen You
- 1 Shoulders u2013 For King is one of 25 Christian songs that will encourage and strengthen you.
What is the most popular Christian hymn?
The following is the order in which a hundred hymns are ranked:
- How Great Thou Art.
- In Christ Alone.
- Be Still, For The Lord’s Presence.
- Dear Lord And Father Of Mankind.
- Here I Am, Lord (I, The Lord Of Sea And Sky).
- And Can It Be.
- Abide With Me.
- Guide Me, O Thou Great Redeemer/Jehova.
Can you pray through songs?
Music has a way of getting us deeply involved in prayer in mind, body, and soul, and it helps us become more involved with prayer than we could if we just recited words.
What is a good uplifting song?
The best happy and uplifting songs of all time to put you in a great mood
- ‘I’m a Believer’ by The Monkees
- ‘Heroes’ by David Bowie
- ‘Hall of Fame’ by Hall of Fame
Who sang it’s well with my soul?
‘Jerusalem,’ ahead of ‘How Great Thou Art’ and ‘In Christ Alone,’ has been voted the nation’s favorite hymn.
What is the most beautiful hymn?
11 Of YouTube’s Most Beautiful Hymn Covers
- It Is Well With My Soul – 3b4hJoy.
- Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing – Phil Wickham.
- Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus – Andy Cherry.
- There Is a Fountain – MercyMe.
- Pass Me Not, O Gentle Savior – Hasan Green.
What is the best hymn?
The 50 Most Popular Hymns
- Praise the Lord, my soul.
- The Lord is my shepherd.
- Holy Father, God of might.
- All creatures of our God and King.
- God who created the earth and heaven.
- Jesus, lover of my soul.
- Be thou my vision.
- Abide with me.
Does music help you pray better and make you feel closer to God?
u201cMusic can help you draw closer to your Heavenly Father; it can be used to educate, edify, inspire, and unite,u201d President Thomas S. Monson said.
Does God answer all our prayers?
The LORD’s arm is not too weak to save you, nor is his ear too deaf to hear you call; it is your sins that have cut you off from God; it is because of your sins that he has turned away and will not listen any longer.u201d