Dear God, I Pray For This Man I Love
I don’t know what the next few days hold for me or my husband, but I do know that right now, I love him, and I’m not leaving, writes Roxanne Jones. I pray that you show me how to care for him in both good and bad times. I pray that his mind stays centered, his burden stays light, his heart stays pure, and our journey blossoms as we grow together.
How do you pray for the man you love?
I pray that his mind remains centered, his burden remains light, his heart remains pure, and our journey blossoms as we grow together; but most importantly, I pray that he never loses sight of my love, or of you. Thank you for blessing me with the person I’ve been waiting for for so long.
How do you pray for a man?
There are 20 different ways to pray for your husband:
- Pray for his day.
- Pray for his health.
- Pray for his job.
- Pray that he will obey the Lord.
- Pray Scripture over him (Prov. 3:5-6 is a great place to start!).
- Pray specifically for the current situations in your lives.
- Pray for the challenges he is facing.
- Pray for his fears.
How do I wait for the right man from God?
While you wait for God, here are some fun things to do.
- Read your Bible more. Most people find it difficult to read their Bible.
- Pray more. A two-minute prayer before bed will not suffice.
- Fast more.
- Go to church more.
- Pay your tithes.
- 6.Be happy alone.
- Learn more.
- Truly make God the center of your life.
How does God reveal your life partner?
THE VOICE OF GOD; God also reveals by His voice, that is, if you are accustomed to hearing God speak to your heart, He can simply tell you the person when you meet him or her, but after the voice, there will be confirmations, through His word, concerning what He told you.
How can you make a man miss you?
How to Make Him Miss You in 8 Easy Steps
- Allow him to take the initiative.
- Don’t let him think he has you too soon.
- Don’t say ‘yes’ to him all the time.
- Make him feel like he can’t live without you.
- Make the time you spend together amazing so he wants you around more.
Can prayer make someone love you?
As a believer, one of the best things you can do is pray for someone you love to return, as prayers can help heal broken relationships. God has a unique way of creating relationships; all you have to do is tell him who you love through prayer, and your soul mate will appear.
What God says about waiting for a husband?
u201cSeek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need,u201d says Matthew 6:33. As a future wife-in-waiting, you must pray that your future husband is seeking Christ and His Kingdom FIRST in his life.
How do you pray for someone?
Here are seven ways to pray for the people on your mind:
- Let the Lord know you’re available to be the answer to the prayer(s) you’re praying for people.
- Let the people know you’re praying for them and ask if there’s anything they’d like you to pray for.
What does God say about waiting for a man?
Isaiah 30:18 But the Lord longs to be gracious to you, so he will rise up to show you compassion; for the Lord is a just God, and blessed are those who wait for him!
What to do while waiting for the right man?
Let’s get started:
- KNOW YOURSELF FIRST. Wanting love is one thing
- knowing what you need is another.
- BE SOCIAL.
- DON’T RUSH.
- MAKE YOUR LIST.
- DON’T TAKE IT PERSONALLY.
- IT’S OKAY TO DATE.
- FIND A HOBBY.
Does God show you your soulmate?
According to the Bible, there is no such thing as a “soulmate.” While there can be a soul tie or bond formed when a person is intimate with another person, the Bible does not mention a predestined relationship between two people.
How do you know if he’s the one God has for you?
You can’t imagine spending the rest of your life with him. You aren’t willing to sacrifice or lay down your life for him out of love. He is controlling or shows signs of narcotic behavior. He doesn’t show his love for you in action or his actions don’t align with what he says.
Does God promise a spouse?
Yes, as the bride of Jesus Christ; however, does God promise you an earthly spouse? No, because finding a husband is a process in which two people choose to sacrifice themselves for the benefit of each other; therefore, don’t let the goal of earthly marriage control your life.
How do you pray to meet your soulmate?
Dear God, my heart is pure; my intentions are pure in my search for my soul mate, my most perfect partner; I seek a partner who enhances me simply by being who he or she is.