What does God expect from me?
God expects us to accept His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, as our Savior.
He expects us to give our lives to Him, and in so doing, develop the character of Christ.
God wants us to become more like Christ.
“God is far more interested in who you are than in what you do.
How do you know what God wants you to do in life?
But first, here are 6 signs that you don’t have much purpose in your life.
- You’re blatantly living in sin.
- You lack joy and excitement.
- You don’t feel much fulfillment in life.
- You work so that you don’t have to work.
- You feel stuck.
- You have no direction.
- Go to God in prayer.
- Dig into God’s word.
What does doing God’s will mean?
The will of God, divine will, or God’s plan is the concept of a God having a plan for humanity. Ascribing a volition or a plan to a God generally implies a personal God (God regarded as a person with mind, emotions, will).
What does God have to say to me today?
So what is God saying to you today? God’s message for me today is: “This is the way, walk in it.” “I have set my angels to guard your path.” “You have been endued with power from on high for the work and mission to which I have called you and invite you.”
How do I know if God wants me to be with someone?
To guide you in recognizing the man sent by God for you, here are some signs from the Bible that you should watch out for.
- He speaks the words of God.
- He practices what he speaks.
- He doesn’t lie.
- He doesn’t corrupt your good character.
- He honors and respects you.
- He is just and merciful.
- He makes sacrifices.
What does God want in return?
God expects us to accept His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, as our Savior. He expects us to give our lives to Him, and in so doing, develop the character of Christ. God wants us to become more like Christ.
How do I find my passion?
How to Find Your Passion and Live a Fulfilling Life
- Ask Yourself: Is There Something You Already Love Doing?
- Find out What You Spend Hours Reading About.
- Ask Around, and Surf for Possibilities.
- Don’t Quit Your Job Just Yet.
- Give It a Try First.
- Do as Much Research as Possible.
- Practice, and Practice, and Practice Some More.
What is my life’s purpose?
Let go of thinking there is only one purpose for you and embrace the idea that our purpose in life is to love life fully by putting ourselves into our life! To lead a purposeful life, follow your passions. When we live a passion-filled life we are living on purpose, and that is the purpose of life.
How do I find my spiritual purpose?
- Be present and relaxed. Take seven deep breaths in through your nose and out through your mouth.
- Set your intention. This can be as simple as, “May I come to know the truth.”
- Clarify your question.
- Sincerely seek to know.
- Ask the right kind of questions.
- Pay attention to the signs.