What are the 7 pieces of armor of God?
7 Pieces of God’s Armor to Put On Daily
- Belt of Truth – Are you centered/grounded on Jesus as the truth?
- Breastplate of Righteousness – Only Jesus can make us right with God.
- Good News Shoes – Is your soul at peace to bring peace to others with the Good News of Jesus?
What does it mean to put on the whole armor of God?
Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
What are the six pieces of the armor of God?
From Ephesians -16 The 6 Pieces of the Armor of GOD are:
- Belt of Truth.
- Breastplate of Righteousness.
- Feet fitted with the Gospel of Peace.
- Shield of Faith.
- Helmet of Salvation.
- Sword of the Spirit — The Word of God.
How do you wear the armor of God?
Wearing the Armor of God. Buckle the belt of truth around your waist. In Ephesians , Paul writes: “Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth.” The belt is the part of the armor that holds everything else together, so your protection against temptation and self-doubt starts with knowing God’s truth.