When was the practice of the presence of God written?
June 1, 1982
What the presence of God feels like?
POWER, LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, EXHILARATION, REVERENCE. AWE, Holiness, and perfection. When we appear before Him someday, I think we will feel His seeing right through us as He fully knows everything about us.
How do you grow God’s presence?
How to Cultivate God’s Presence in Your Life
- The Presence of God brings true joy and satisfaction.
- The Presence of God delivers you from fear.
- The Presence of God brings success.
- Become more aware of God’s presence by creating space.
- Become more aware of God’s presence by obeying His Word.
- Become more aware of God’s presence by getting outside.
How do you practice presence?
6 Practical Ways to Practice Being Present
- A Small Regular Practice. Form the simple habit of meditating for just two minutes a day (to start with).
- Work with Others. Having a regular group or partner to meditate with is helpful.
- Have Mindfulness Bells.
- Set an Intention Before an Activity.
- Reflect Daily.
- See Everything as a Teacher.