What are the 100 names of God?
Experience the peace, joy, and hope that come from deepening your understanding of who God is with Rose’s 100 Names of God Christian devotional.
- Adonai — means “The Lord” or “My Great Lord”
- El Shaddai — “The All-Sufficient One”
- Jehovah-Rapha — “The Lord Who Heals”
- Jehovah-Jireh — “The Lord Who Provides”
What are the 12 names of God?
Terms in this set (12)
- ELOHIM. My Creator.
- JEHOVAH. My Lord God.
- EL SHADDAI. My Supplier.
- ADONAI. My Master.
- JEHOVAH JIREH. My Provider.
- JEHOVAH ROPHE. My Healer.
- JEHOVAH NISSI. My Banner.
- JEHOVAH MAKADESH. My Sanctifier.
What are the names of Jehovah and their meanings?
|Jehovah-Elohim||LORD God||Gen 2:4 – Chap 3|
|Jehovah-Adonai||Lord GOD (NIV) Sovereign LORD||Gen 15:2, 8 2 Sam -29|
|Jehovah-jireh||Jehovah will provide||Gen|
13 more rows
What are the seven names of Jehovah?
Seven names of God. The seven names of God that, once written, cannot be erased because of their holiness are the Tetragrammaton, El, Elohim, Eloah, Elohai, El Shaddai, and Tzevaot.