Does God hear my prayers?
Prayer allows us to enjoy God (Revelation 3:20), confess our sin (1 John 1:9), ask Him to meet our needs (Psalm 50:15), and align our wills with His (Jeremiah 29:11u201312).
How do you pray to God so he hears you?
God wants to hear directly from you, so tell him what’s on your mind. You can just talk to God like you’d talk to a best friend. The Bible is full of encouragement to pray: “Pray when you’re sick.” “Pray when you’re in need.” “Pray for peace.” “Pray to confess your sins.”
How do I know God hears me to pray?
“For the Lord’s eyes are on the righteous, and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the Lord’s face is against those who do evil,” 1 Peter 3:12 says, “but the Lord’s face is against those who do evil.” 3. 1 John 5:15 says, “And if we know that he hears usu2014 whatever we asku2014we know that we have what we asked of him.”
How can I get God to hear me?
How do you go about practicing listening prayer?
- Bring your request for guidance to God.
- Wait in silence for 10-12 minutes for God to speak to you.
- Write down any Scripture, songs, impressions, or pictures God gives you.
- Share how God spoke to you with your prayer partners and follow God’s will.
How do you know God has answered your prayers?
God Is Answering Your Prayers in 4 Ways
- God Answers Your Prayers Through Scripture. God always speaks through His word.
- God Answers Your Prayers Through Others.
- God May Answer Your Prayers Audibly.
Does God hear the prayers of everyone?
I’ve come to the conclusion that God hears all who pray, but that we must live the commandments and seek him in order to receive his answers. Prayer is a form of communication between God and man, and our questions to the Lord in prayer for knowledge and wisdom should be faithful questions.
Why does God not hear my prayers?
– God will not answer your prayers if they are motivated by selfish motives and driven by hidden pride in your heart; whoever turns away his ear from hearing the Law, his prayer [shall be] abomination.
Can God hear my prayers?
We are taught in the scriptures that if we address God with faith and real intent, He will always hear our prayers and will answer them; in our hearts, we will feel the confirmation that He does hear us, a sense of peace and calm; and we will also feel that everything will be fine if we follow the Father’s will.
How can God speak to us?
God has communicated with humanity throughout history by speaking audibly to humans, by speaking to us through the glory of His creation, by speaking to us through His Holy Spirit, and by speaking to us through dreams, visions, and our thoughts.
How do you know when God speaks to you?
You can instead make new choices.
- God’s Audible Voice.
- Wise Counsel.
- Visions and Dreams.
- Your Inner Knowing.
- Blocked Paths.
- Do you do your devotions or Bible study every day but consciously choose to live in direct opposition to His word?
How do you know it’s God’s voice?
If you’re not sure whether you’re hearing God’s voice or your own, consider whether the voice obsesses over problems, gossips, is concerned with other people’s hearts, never addresses the root of your questions, or contradicts Scripture. If the voice does any of these things, you might be hearing your own voice.
How does God give confirmation?
Whatever God tells or shows us to do, He will always provide us with a word from His Word to stand on or act on, and He will confirm it to us–often through repetition.
How do you know when God is punishing you?
Because you’re a normal human being in a broken world, you’re experiencing difficult losses, painful emotions, terrible situations, depression, and loneliness. Your feelings are normal, but they’re not accurate; you think God is punishing you, but that’s just how you feel. God loves you and is watching over you.
How do you trust God when life is hard?
When life gets tough, how do you trust God?
- Having faith in God during difficult times comes from prayer.
- Having faith in God during difficult times comes from growing your faith.
- Having faith in God during difficult times comes from remembering how He has blessed you in the past.
- Put God first every day, not just during your struggles.