Does God hear my prayers?
Prayer allows us to enjoy God (Revelation 3:20), confess our sin (1 John 1:9), ask Him to meet our needs (Psalm 50:15), and align our wills with His (Jeremiah 29:11u201312).
Does God hear everyone’s prayers?
I’ve come to the conclusion that God hears all who pray, but that we must live the commandments and seek him in order to receive his answers. Prayer is a form of communication between God and man, and our questions to the Lord in prayer for knowledge and wisdom should be faithful questions.
How do you know when God hears your prayers?
God Is Answering Your Prayers in 4 Ways
- God Answers Your Prayers Through Scripture. God always speaks through His word.
- God Answers Your Prayers Through Others.
- God May Answer Your Prayers Audibly.
Why does God not hear my prayers?
– God will not answer your prayers if they are motivated by selfish motives and driven by hidden pride in your heart; whoever turns away his ear from hearing the Law, his prayer [shall be] abomination.
How does God hear everyone’s prayers at once?
As a result, God hears each of our specific petitions through the lens of Jesus’ role, or, to put it another way, God understands all of our various requests through the lens of “this will reconcile them; this will make them holy,” and that is the prayer God hears and the request God always grants.
How do you know if God is trying to tell you something?
Repetition, or when a theme or message jumps out at you repeatedly, is one of the most obvious ways God tries to get your attention. It can be through Scripture, sermons, articles, podcasts, or any other means He chooses.
Does prayer really change things?
Though our prayers do not change God’s mind, He uses prayer to carry out His will, and we can be confident that prayer changes thingsu2014including our own hearts. R.C. Sproul argues that prayer is an important part of the Christian life and encourages us to come to God’s presence with joy and hope.
How do you know when God is punishing you?
Because you’re a normal human being in a broken world, you’re experiencing difficult losses, painful emotions, terrible situations, depression, and loneliness. Your feelings are normal, but they’re not accurate; you think God is punishing you, but that’s just how you feel. God loves you and is watching over you.
What to do when you feel like God isn’t answering your prayers?
Here are three simple methods:
- Speak Truth to yourself. When we remember God’s promises to us from His Word, we’re able to keep our heads facing forward on the path He has for us.
- Rest in Him.
How do I know if God hears me?
We are taught in the scriptures that if we address God with faith and real intent, He will always hear our prayers and will answer them; in our hearts, we will feel the confirmation that He does hear us, a sense of peace and calm; and we will also feel that everything will be fine if we follow the Father’s will.
How can I hear God’s voice?
How do you go about practicing listening prayer?
- Bring your request for guidance to God.
- Wait in silence for 10-12 minutes for God to speak to you.
- Write down any Scripture, songs, impressions, or pictures God gives you.
- Share how God spoke to you with your prayer partners and follow God’s will.
Does God watch over?
There is a God who desires your worship and adoration, and when the Bible says that He is watching over you now and forevermore, we understand that Yahweh is watching over us now and forevermore, guarding our hearts, minds, and bodies at all times.
What does the Bible say about God not hearing our prayers?
1. 1 Peter 3:12 – “For the Lord’s eyes are on the righteous, and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the Lord’s face is against those who do evil.” 2. John 9:31 – “We know that God does not listen to sinners.”
How do you pray?
Learn to Pray in Four Simple Steps
- Step 1: Address Heavenly Father.
- Step 2: Thank Heavenly Father.
- Step 3: Ask Heavenly Father.
- Step 4: Close in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Praying in a Group.
- Pray Always, With Sincerity, and Faith in Christ.