What does the Bible say about meditating on God’s Word?
“Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.” “My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.”
How can I talk to God meditate?
Be Direct: Ask For What You Want
- Get Quiet. Begin by sitting in a posture as for meditation.
- Greet and Offer Praise. Spend a moment or two setting the stage with a prayer of invocation or praise, or an offering of gratitude.
- Speak Your Truth. Acknowledge your interior truth for that moment.
- Make a request.
- Let Go.
- Immerse Yourself in the Sacred.
What does it mean to meditate on the Word day and night?
The word “meditation” in Hebrew means basically to speak or to mutter. When this is done in the heart it is called musing or meditation. So meditating on the Word of God day and night means to speak to yourself the Word of God day and night and to speak to yourself about it.
How do you spiritually meditate?
How to meditate: Simple meditation for beginners
- Sit or lie comfortably. You may even want to invest in a meditation chair or cushion.
- Close your eyes.
- Make no effort to control the breath; simply breathe naturally.
- Focus your attention on the breath and on how the body moves with each inhalation and exhalation.
Why is meditating on God’s Word important?
Meditation leads to depth and stability.
Similarly, a Christian that meditates on the word of God day and night enjoys spiritual nourishment which can equip them to handle anything that comes their way. They grow deeper in the word of God which gives them stability in life.
What happens when you meditate on a word of power?
Meditating on Yol (Fire) makes your Fire Shout do 25% more damage. Meditating on Fus (Force) makes your Unrelenting Force do 25% more stagger and you are staggered 25% less.