“But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.” 2 Chronicles 15:7.
I think Grandpa was on to something when he said that God laughs.
That’s why we need to simply let go and let God.
What does it mean to let go and let God?
Verb. let go and let God (third-person singular simple present lets go and lets God, present participle letting go and letting God, simple past and past participle let go and let God) (idiomatic) to consciously surrender one’s free will to the will of God.
How do you let go and let God handle it?
How to Let Go and Let God
- Start each day by giving it to God – Do not take yesterday’s mistakes into the clean slate of today.
- Give it to God by starting each day with prayer – Speak to God.
- Give it to God by starting each day with Scripture – Open your Bible and read where you left off from the previous day.
When you let go and let God quotes?
Let Go Let God Quotes
- “Send him some love and light every time you think about him, and then drop it.
- “Stay positive.
- “Instead of hating someone, pray for that person.
- “Clear out the past, layout the present and prepare for a much better and brighter future.”
- “Let go of what you think you know.
What does God say about letting go of someone you love?
“Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.” “This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. We love because He first loved us.”