What does it mean to let go and let God?
let go and let God (third-person singular simple present lets go and lets God, present participle letting go and letting God, simple past and past participle let go and let God) (idiomatic) to consciously surrender one’s free will to the will of God.
When you let go and let God quotes?
Let Go Let God Quotes
- “Send him some love and light every time you think about him, and then drop it.
- “Stay positive.
- “Instead of hating someone, pray for that person.
- “Clear out the past, layout the present and prepare for a much better and brighter future.”
- “Let go of what you think you know.
How do you let go and let God handle it?
How to Let Go and Let God
- Start each day by giving it to God – Do not take yesterday’s mistakes into the clean slate of today.
- Give it to God by starting each day with prayer – Speak to God.
- Give it to God by starting each day with Scripture – Open your Bible and read where you left off from the previous day.
Who said let God be God?