4 Scriptures to Pray for Your Marriage
Every relationship has its own set of difficulties, and one of the most important things we can do for our marriage is to pray for it. I don’t believe prayer is a magic pill, but it does begin to change us when we surrender our hearts to the Lord in prayer.
4 Scriptures to Pray For Your Marriage
“Lord, please remind _____ and me that our love for each other is to be patient and kind.” Ephesians 5:1. Help us, Lord, to preserve the unity the Spirit has already created, with peace binding us together. 2 Corinthians 4:2-3 MSG, VOICE, NLT, NIV, I pray that God wilt wilt wilt wilt wilt wilt wilt wilt wilt wil
Resources for You:
Stormie Omartian’s books The Power of a Praying Wife and The Power of a Praying Husband have also been invaluable resources for us.
How do you pray for family and marriage?
Begin by pleading with God to forgive you for all of your sins, and then pray fervently.
- Father, thank you for the spouse you have given me.
- Father, teach me to be forgiving and tolerant of my husband/wife.
- Father, may my spouse fulfill your plan for his/her life.
How do I pray to God for marriage?
Dear God, thank you for this lovely day; I pray for my marriage, asking that you infuse my husband and me with a passion for life, a passion for love and intimacy, a passion to grow in wisdom, and a passion to serve you together; may hope rise in our hearts, and may our love for each other burn brighter than ever before.
How do you pray for marriage to happen?
Simply pray to our Lord, and He will assist you in restoring your marriage and relationships. Lord, I come to you today with a heavy heart; my marriage is in serious trouble, and I need Your help and closeness. Please make changes in my spouse’s heart, and bring us closer together as we were before.
Which Angel is for marriage?
A small book about the great Archangel Raphael, the Patron of Healing, Pleasant Meetings, Marriage, Joy, and Travel.
What should we pray before marriage?
10 Prayers for a Happy Marriage
- Pray for one another.
- Pray for this day (today).
- Pray to be the presence of Christ in your marriage.
- Pray that your marriage will be a positive influence on others.
- Pray for your partner’s dreams.
- Pray for your children.
How can I know my life partner from God?
How can you tell if a man is interested in marrying you?
- He’s Making Future Plans
- You’re Invited to Every Occasion.
- He’s Punctual.
- There’s an Increase in Touch.
- He Misses You.
- He Only Sees You.
- He Wants to Live Together.
- He Opens Up to You.
What is a marriage blessing?
It is performed after a couple has been married in a civil ceremony, and it allows couples who do not wish to marry in a church to pledge their marriage to God.
What are the promises of God concerning marriage?
“For husbands, this means loving your wives, just as Christ loved the church, giving up his life for her,” says Ephesians 5:25. 9. Genesis 2:24 says, “A man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.”
What do God say about family?
“Honor your father and mother,” says the Lord, “so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.” “A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.” “Children’s children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children.”
What is a good Bible verse for family?
Family Love Verses in the Bible
- U201cHusbands, love your wives as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.u201d u2013 Ephesians 5:25.
- U201cLove is patient, love is kind.
- U201cLet love be genuine.u201d u2013
- U201cWe love because he first loved us.u201d u2013
- U201cSo now faith, hope, and love abide, these three
- but the greatest of these is love.u201d u2013
How do you pray for your family?
Here are eight ways to pray for your loved ones:
- Pray for their conversion.
- Pray for their character.
- Pray for their career.
- Pray for their safety.
- Pray for their assurance that they are loved.
- Pray for their education.
- Pray for their obedience.
- Pray for their spouses and communities.
How do you bless a marriage?
u201cMay the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.u201d u201cMay today be the start of a long, happy life together.u201d u201cBest wishes on this wonderful journey as you build your new lives together.u201d
What does God say about marriage?
Romans 13:8: Owe no one anything except to love one another, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. Genesis 2:24: Therefore, a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
What the Bible says about praying for a husband?
Praying for your future husband’s friends and community is another great way to lift him up in prayer before you meet him! Proverbs 13:20 says, “Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm.”