How can I spend more time with God?
Here are 6 ways to spend more time with God.
LET GO OF PRAYER
- “Thank you Lord.”
- “Heal her God.”
- “Eliminate my debt.”
- “Forgive my sinfulness.”
- “Save him Lord.”
- “Redeem her God.”
- “Protect my mind.”
- “Comfort my soul.”
How do you spend time with God alone?
How to Spend Time Alone with God
- Pick a time. This may be the most difficult hurdle to jump in fighting for your alone time with God – just showing up.
- Start with a song. If you’re going with the morning quiet time route, you may need some help waking up.
- Open the word (and maybe an app). It’s mealtime.
- Journal your thoughts and prayers.
How do you engage with God?
14 Creative Ways to Engage with God
- Write a letter addressed to God telling Him something.
- Find a passage of scripture that speaks to you.
- Choose a worship song to rewrite in your own words.
- Grab a cup of coffee or tea and have a conversation with Jesus.
What is quiet time with God?
Quiet time, also stated as heart-to-heart time, or one-on-one time with the creator, is a regular individual session of Christian spiritual activities, such as prayer, private meditation, contemplation, worship of God or study of the Bible.