Prayers For Hard Times – 5 Prayers For Strength During Hard Times
We’re looking at five prayers for hard times based on five powerful passages of scripture in 2 Corinthians 4:8-10. We’re afflicted in every way, but not crushed. We’re persecuted by others, but God hasn’t abandoned us. We share in Jesus’ death in our own bodies so that he can rise again.
Isaiah 26:3-4. Perfect, absolute peace surrounds those whose imaginations are consumed with you. For Yah, the Lord God, is your Rock of Ages! “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you,” Jesus says. Don’t yield to fear or be troubled in your hearts; instead, be courageous! Psalm 91:1-4 TPT. Father, I know you can save me from these trials; I will rest in Your faithfulness.
What God says about going through hard times?
Isaiah 26: 3-4 Those of steadfast mind you keep in peaceu2014because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord God you have an everlasting rock. Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Psalm 34:10b Those who seek the Lord lack nothing good.
How do you have faith in God in hard times?
How to Maintain Your Faith in the Face of Adversity
- Pray to God, the universe, or whatever higher power you believe in for the strength to love to your full potential.
- Be generous to others.
- Get inspired.
- Surround yourself with people you admire.
What does Psalm 27 say?
When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and foes attack me, they will stumble and fall.
How can I put God first in my life?
10. Take a look at your god’s first life planner.
- Write down when you’ll spend time in God’s Word.
- Make a weekly to-do list.
- Plan family activities.
- Schedule some downtime.
- Find encouragement with verses that remind you that with God, anything is possible!
- Prayer reminders for praying throughout the day.
How do I find my faith in God again?
How to Reconnect with Religion and Find God Once More
- Start Accepting the Past. One of the simplest ways to reconnect with your religion is to accept the past for what it was and move on.
- Think About Listening to Christian Podcasts.
- Find a Warm Christian Community.
How do you have faith in God when everything goes wrong?
So, to summarize, if you want to learn how to trust God even when everything is going wrong,
- Spend time first thing in the morning putting on His Mighty Armor.
- Practice talking to Him throughout the day.
- Thank Him for everything He has and continues to bless you with.
- Relinquish control and give it all to Him.
Can God Be Trusted?
God can only be trusted to keep his promises; he cannot be trusted to keep our agendas. This is why it is so important to have a relationship with God; we can then hold God to the promises he makes to us, rather than assuming that the promises he made to others in biblical times automatically apply to us.
What does Psalm 13 say?
Consider and hear me, O LORD my God: open my eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death; lest my adversary say, “I have defeated him,” and those who trouble me rejoice when I am moved; but I have trusted in thy mercy, and my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.
What does Psalm 23 say?
Psalm 23 1 The LORD is my shepherd; I will not want; he restores my soul; he leads me in paths of righteousness for the sake of his name; even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; your rod and your staff comfort me.
What are the most powerful Bible verses?
My Top 10 Bible Verse Powerhouses
- 1 Corinthians 15:19. If our only hope in this life is in Christ, we will be the most miserable of all men.
- Hebrews 13:6. So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper
- I will not be afraid.”
- Matthew 6:26.
- Proverbs 3:5-6.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58.
- John 16:33.
- Matthew 6:31-33.
When God is first in your life?
Philippians 4:19 And my God will supply all of your needs according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus, according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Psalm 34:10 Those who seek the Lord lack nothing good.
When God is the center of your relationship?
Spend time each day praying, reading scripture, and listening for God’s calling in your life if you want God to be central in your dating relationship. This will encourage your partner to focus on their spiritual growth as well, which will benefit you as a couple.
How do you trust God?
TRUST (in God): faith in God’s ability, strength, and truth. To put it another way, trusting in God means believing what He says about Himself, the world, and you is true and unchangeable. Trusting is a choice, not a feeling. The Bible repeatedly tells us that God loves us and always keeps His promises.