In the Lord our God!
- Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
- Proverbs The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.
- Nehemiah Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
How do you trust God when life is hard?
Ask God for help by praying.
Asking him to be with you can help you endure far more than you’d ever be able to on your own. You may wonder how to pray. Just speak, trusting God will hear you. Pray for his comfort and strength, rather than praying that he’d simply remove difficulties.
What does the Bible say about preparing for hard times?
Proverbs 22:3 says that a person can be prepared by watching for the trouble and avoiding it, but those in the “La-La land, it will never happen to me” mind-set are in trouble.
How do you get faith in hard times?
Life Is Hard, But God Is Good!
- Step 1: Examine Your Heart.
- Step 2: Meditate on God’s Word.
- Step 3: Pray with Faith.
- Step 4: Renew Your Mind.
- Step 5: Build Up Your Faith in God.
- Step 6: Offer Praise and Thanksgiving.
- Step 7: Nurture Your Spirit, Soul and Body.
- Bible Quotes to Encourage You in Tough Times.
What are some comforting Bible verses?
Here are 10 Bible verses with words that have the power to give that comfort.
- Job The lowly he sets on high, and those who mourn are lifted to safety.
- Psalm -14 I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
- Isaiah Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
How do you trust God completely?
Here are 12 proven ways to trust God completely:
- Surrender Yourself and All of Your Troubles to God.
- Replace negative thoughts with positive ones.
- Ask God to Help You to Have Patience.
- Confidence in the Word of God.
- Don’t Depend on You.
- Cry Out to God.
- Put God First in Your Life.
- Listen to the Holy Spirit.
How do you trust God when it looks impossible?
“God made the impossible, to be possible and gave me back more than double for my losses and pain,” she wrote. And so, trust God even though things don’t make complete sense to you at the moment. Seek God sincerely in prayer. Keep hoping, keep believing, and keep persisting.
What the Bible says about being prepared?
Proverbs 22:3 says that a person can be prepared by watching for the trouble and avoiding it, but those in the “La-La land, it will never happen to me” mind-set are in trouble. And here are a few more scriptures just for good measure, Proverbs , Proverbs 20:4, Proverbs .
What does the Bible say about preparing your heart?
Bible says Ezra prepared his heart to seek the law of the LORD. And to seek the Word of God productively, we must prepare our hearts.
What does the Bible say about fear?
Isaiah 43:1 “Don’t fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine.” God actually commands us not to fear, or worry. The phrase “fear not” is used at least 80 times in the Bible, most likely because He knows the enemy uses fear to decrease our hope and limit our victories.