Who are the 72 angels?
Angels of the Shem Hamephorash
|Angel||Ruling angel (per Ambelain)||Demon ruled (per Rudd)|
68 more rows
What are the 100 names of God?
Experience the peace, joy, and hope that come from deepening your understanding of who God is with Rose’s 100 Names of God Christian devotional.
- Adonai — means “The Lord” or “My Great Lord”
- El Shaddai — “The All-Sufficient One”
- Jehovah-Rapha — “The Lord Who Heals”
- Jehovah-Jireh — “The Lord Who Provides”
What are the 12 names of God?
Terms in this set (12)
- ELOHIM. My Creator.
- JEHOVAH. My Lord God.
- EL SHADDAI. My Supplier.
- ADONAI. My Master.
- JEHOVAH JIREH. My Provider.
- JEHOVAH ROPHE. My Healer.
- JEHOVAH NISSI. My Banner.
- JEHOVAH MAKADESH. My Sanctifier.
What is God’s real name?
Yahweh. Yahweh, the god of the Israelites, whose name was revealed to Moses as four Hebrew consonants (YHWH) called the tetragrammaton. After the Babylonian Exile (6th century bce), and especially from the 3rd century bce on, Jews ceased to use the name Yahweh for two reasons.