What are the 100 names of God?
Experience the peace, joy, and hope that come from deepening your understanding of who God is with Rose’s 100 Names of God Christian devotional.
- Adonai — means “The Lord” or “My Great Lord”
- El Shaddai — “The All-Sufficient One”
- Jehovah-Rapha — “The Lord Who Heals”
- Jehovah-Jireh — “The Lord Who Provides”
What are the different names of God?
Other names used by Christians include Ancient of Days, Father/Abba which is Hebrew, “Most High” and the Hebrew names Elohim, El-Shaddai, Yahweh, Jehovah and Adonai. Abba (Father in Hebrew) is a common term used for the creator within Christianity because it was a title Jesus used to refer to God the Father.
What are the 12 names of God?
Terms in this set (12)
- ELOHIM. My Creator.
- JEHOVAH. My Lord God.
- EL SHADDAI. My Supplier.
- ADONAI. My Master.
- JEHOVAH JIREH. My Provider.
- JEHOVAH ROPHE. My Healer.
- JEHOVAH NISSI. My Banner.
- JEHOVAH MAKADESH. My Sanctifier.
How many names of God are in the Bible?
Over 100 Biblical Names Of God. The more God’s people came to know him, the more names they gave him. Elohim, strong one or creator.